VIAVI Solutions Fiber Installer Kit
- Measures optical loss
- Supports multimode and single-mode wavelengths
- Fiber end-face inspection with automated pass/fail analysis on both local and remote devices.
- Automatic fiber-image centering
- Detailed report generation to certify and document results
- Pocket-sized VFL with 2.5 and 1.25mm adapter
- Measure length and optical loss (two fibers, two wavelengths)
- Ensure correct polarity
- Inspect fiber end-faces
- Guarantee end-face condition with certification reports
- Capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Standardize fiber inspection, analysis, and grading process throughout the fiber network
- Finish jobs faster, correctly, and on time — the first time
- Optimize technician workflow with easy and intuitive operation
- Eliminate subjective guesswork with automated pass/fail test results.
- Pre-load job-specific acceptance criteria directly onto the device
- Prove the quality of your work by generating certification reports
- OLTS-85 Quad Optical Loss Test Set
- FBP-P5000i Digital Probe
- Visual Fault Locator
- Hard Carrying Case
- Cleaning Tools and Fiber Loopback
The Fiber Installer Kit provides everything you need to test, inspect, and clean optic fiber and connectors while installing a wireless network. With the P5000i digital fiber microscope, OLTS-85 optical loss test set, and Visual Fault Locator, technicians can easily conduct all-fiber tests and reports required for a successful network installation. Complement this kit with a wireless FiberChek Probe for easy inspection at the top of the tower.