National Safety Apparel 8 cal 5.5 ounce Tecgen FR Coverall
- Two-way zipper front
- Seven pocket design with a side-pass through
- Will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Snap-front closure and elastic waistband
- Inherently flame resistant and will not wash/wear out
- Available in regular and long lengths and S-3XL
The National Safety Apparel 8 cal 5.5 ounce Tecgen FR Coverall provides protection against arc and fire situations. With the two-way zipper, opening and closing the coverall is easy and with the snap-front closure, you can be sure it will not come undone during the workday. It is 5.5 ounces of TECGEN SELECT OPF Blend Twill and has a CAT 2 rating with an arc rating of 8 cal/cm². It is a lightweight, breathable fabric that is moisture-wicking and dries quickly.
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide. DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Dry Cleanable. Turn garment inside out prior to laundering. Machine wash warm (Max. 140ºF / 60ºC). Tumble dry warm.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
- Small: NS-TCG021208SM
- Medium: NS-TCG021208MD
- Large: NS-TCG021208LG
- X-Large: NS-TCG021208XL
- 2X-Large: NS-TCG0212082X
- 3X-Large: NS-TCG0212083X
- Small: NS-TCG021208SMT
- Medium: NS-TCG021208MDT
- Large: NS-TCG021208LGT
- X-Large: NS-TCG021208XLT
- 2X-Large: NS-TCG0212082XT
- 3X-Large: NS-TCG0212083XT
National Safety Apparel