GME Supply 90005 ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness Kit
The GME Supply 90005 DBI Sala ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Kit is designed for comfort and performance. It features DBI Sala's premier tower climbing harness and adjustable positioning lanyard, along with other great essentials and many upgrade options. Save time and cash with the 90005 ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Kit.
- (1) 6 D-Ring DBI Sala ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness - Aluminum d-rings: dorsal, sternal, side, and seat. Quick-connect leg and chest connections. Built-in lanyard parks, impact indicators, and trauma straps. Max Capacity: 420lbs. Meets: ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- (1) SafeWaze V-Line 6 foot Dual-Leg Lanyard with Pelican Hooks - Meets ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32, and OSHA 1926.502 standards, Capacity: 310 pounds, MBS: 5000 lbs
- (1) Petzl Grillon 2 Meter Adjustable Positioning Lanyard - Adjustable lanyard with two sewn terminations. ANSI Z359.3. CSA Z259.11, CE EN 385, CE EN 12841 TYPE C.
- (1) Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet - Meets ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC, AS/NZ 1801
- (1) Westfall Pro Spreader Bar - Steel, Gate Strength: 3600 lbs, MBS: 23 kN. Meets ANZI Z359.1-2007
- (1) DBI Sala Lad-Saf X3 Detachable Cable Safety Sleeve - Meets ANSI Z359.16 and A14.3-1992
- (2) WestFall Pro 7400 4-7/8" x 3" Steel Carabiners - Auto twist-lock. Gate Strength: 3600 lbs. MBS: 45 kN. Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007.
- (1) WestFall Pro 7430 7" x 4-1/2" Steel Carabiner - Auto twist-lock. Gate Strength: 3600 lbs. MBS: 45 kN. Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007.
- (2) GME Supply Heavy Duty Top-Closing Canvas Bolt Bag - 12” height, 9” length, 5” width, bull-pin loop on each side, durable 3” drawstring closing top prevents items from falling out, inside pocket, tunnel loop belt connection, up to 3” wide belt capacity, exclusive GME Supply logo, three exterior D-ring connection points
- (1) GME Supply Deluxe Gear Bag - keep your kit all in one place for easy transportation
- Tower Family Foundation Donation Tee: S-3XL (+$19.99) - All proceeds go to the Tower Family Foundation which provides financial assistance to family members of severely injured, permanently disabled, or deceased tower workers injured or killed while working at height.
|Country of Manufacture: