3M DBI Sala Force2 Elastic Shock Absorbing Twin Leg Lanyard
The DBI Sala Force2 Elastic Shock Absorbing Lanyard is ideal when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie-off at your feet. It can be used for up to a 12 ft. (3.7 m) free fall, or as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. (1.8 m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311 to 420 lbs. (141-190 kg). They feature the world's smallest and lightest shock absorber and our exclusive Hi-10 Vectran energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and its unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard - Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility, staying tied-off at all times for 100% fall protection.
- Force2™ 12 ft. free fall (3.6m) and dual capacity rated - For use as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. (1.8m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311-420 lbs. (141-191 kg) or up to 12 ft. (3.6m) free fall when tying off at your feet for 310 lb. (141 kg) capacities.
- Stretches in reaction to your movements - Expands to 6 ft. (1.8m) when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. (1.4m) keeping it out of the workers way, reducing dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum D-rings on each leg end for rescue - Extremely lightweight connection points for a rescue system to retrieve the worker after a fall.
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing - Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces - Unique controlled tearing action immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels.
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at center - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- Self-locking aluminum rebar hook at leg ends - Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (62.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
- Impact indicator - A deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe - The shock pack cover protects lanyard labels and holds an i-Safe RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 130-310 lbs. (59-141kg) for 12 ft. (3.7m) Free Fall / 310-420 lbs. (141-190kg) for 6 ft. (1.8m) Free Fall
- Brand: DBI-SALA
- Sub Brand: Force2
- Size: 6 ft. (1.8m)
- Velocity Ship: Yes
- iSafe Equipped: Yes
- Anchor Connector Hook Type: Rebar Hook
- Energy Absorber Class: 12 ft. (3.6 m) Free Fall/MAAF 1350 lbs. (6 kN)
- Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Lanyard Type: Variable/Elastic
- Number Of legs: Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off
- Lanyard Length: 6 ft. (1.8m)
- Thread/Stitching: Polyester
- Label: Vinyl
- General Lanyard: Web
- Harness Connection Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchor Connection Hook: Aluminum and Zinc Plated Steel
- Energy Absorber: Vectran
- Energy Absorber Cover: Nylon
- Detailed Lanyard: 1-3/8 in. (3.5cm) Polyester Web
- Model: 1246021
- Product Styles: Wind Energy Rescue
- Product Types: Shock Absorbing Lanyard
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
6' (1.8 m)