GME Supply is North America's Premier Outfitter of fall protection, safety equipment, and gear for at-height workers, industry, and construction.

1391 E Boone Industrial Blvd
Columbia, MO 65202
(718) 210-3913

Home > Bosch 18V CORE18V Starter Kit

Bosch 18V CORE18V Starter Kit

BH-GXS18V-12N14
This item qualifies for Quick Ship. Quick ship items typically ship out the same day you order them as long as the order is placed before 6pm EST, Monday through Friday. Get It By Aug 03
FREE SHIPPING OVER $75!

$181.00


Bosch 18V CORE18V Starter Kit

Features:

  • Fast charges to 80 percent
  • CoolPack 2.0 technology
  • Compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion tools and chargers

Specifications:

  • Dimensions (inches):
    • Height: 2.7
    • Length: 4.6
    • Width: 3.0
  • Battery Watt Hours: 144.0Wh
  • Watts: 1600.0

The Bosch 18V CORE18V Starter Kit provides the next generation battery performance and is an excellent addition to any job site. The kit comes with the CORE18V Performance Battery which delivers two times the power and runtime. The advance charger is designed to speed recharging to get back to the job faster. The CoolPack 2.0 technology helps keep the battery cool so that it charges faster. With the regulated dual-mode charging fast charges a battery to 80 percent while the remaining 20 percent is long-life mode. The charger also has a charging status indicator and provides a cooling fan to help protect batteries from overheating.

BH-GXS18V-12N14
Manufacturer: Bosch Power Tools

Reviews